The IED Master philosophy is built upon design culture, using a methodology based on learning by doing and applying various creative and innovation process methods through project-based learning.
The IED Master training programme is set within a multicultural context and combines theoretical-technical specialisation alongside practical workshops and visits to companies. In other words, theoretical content is combined with practice during the completion of real projects in collaboration with various sector companies.
Following the principles of multidisciplinarity, IED Master offers theoretical and practical training in two complementary formats:
Classroom, with shared content that is common to all courses and individual course-specific content.
Online, with shared generic content on the cultural and methodological aspects of design.
The learning process involves an educational team of practicing professionals from the fields of business, design and communication.
Advantages of studying an IED Master
· Quality, innovative education in all areas of design and communications.
· Direct contact with the business world and culture.
· Didactics that balance theory and practice.
· All our professors and tutors are renowned professionals who are active in the industry.
· Transversal education that offers students a multidisciplinary professional profile: conferences, round tables, Master’s classes, and workshops.
The courses are offered in different types:
Master Management (RSP: Research Study Program)