CSP in Brand Storytelling
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: April 26th 2022
Schedule: Tuesday and Friday from 18.30 to 22.40h
3.550€ (Enrolment fee 1.000€ + Tuition fee 2.550€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP (Continuing Study Program) in Brand Storytelling is intended for those wishing to become communicators with the skill to produce different and complementary narratives from a strategic and creative point of view and strengthen the connection between brands and targets.
In today’s competitive context governed by digital and technological progress, brands are having to engage with their audience by sending out powerful and relevant messages that inspire empathy.
The course teaches students how to plan, create and develop brand and creativity strategies in communication environments with endless possibilities. They are also shown how to analyse the target’s characteristics and choose the right channels to send the message.
– To teach students that every brand has a story to tell, whether its a momentary tale or an ongoing brand narrative.
– To show students how to plan, create and develop brand strategies based on transmedia storytelling. These strategies build a bond with the target through significant and powerful narratives, especially drawing on the digital world and new technological opportunities.
– To equip students with the specific tools they will need to analyse brands, their surroundings and the competition.
– To design distinctive and distinguishing communication strategies and produce creative multi‑channel proposals in line with those strategies.
Guided by their teachers and specialised professionals in each field and based on briefings by real clients, the students will start by analysing the brand and its context before planning a strategy and carrying it through to produce creative actions. To ensure optimal results, the team of teachers and professionals includes experts in strategic planning, media, new technologies and creativity.
– Graphic designers and other designers in fields such as multimedia, visual and audiovisual communication, web design, product design or design management who understand the complexity of the information this profile handles.
– Graduates in Communication Sciences, journalists and other professionals interested in exploring such a naturally multidiscipline field as information design and data visualisation.
– Communication professionals wishing to learn how to manage brands and campaigns in a multi‑channel and highly digitised world. This ranges from working or newly graduated creative advertising professionals looking to take on a more strategic approach to creative briefing, to generally any professional linked to a corporate communication department. It also includes freelancers, entrepreneurs and start‑uppers who intend to build strong brand identities that stand out on the market.
Upon completion of the course and depending on each student’s prior experience, career options may include:
– Graphic designers specialising in storytelling
– Journalists who can offer their specific expertise thanks to the lessons learned on the course alongside groups of multidiscipline creators
– Communication professionals with experience in multi‑channel campaigns.
Creative Director on MTL & Visual Communication Development Director at IED www.linkedin.com/in/rory-lambert-3420b49
Other Related Courses
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.