CSP in Project Management
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: April 29th 2021
Schedule: Monday and Wednesday + alternate Friday, from 18.30h to 22.40h
3.500€ (Enrolment fee 1.000€ + tuition fee 2.500€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The CSP (Continuing Study Program) in Project Management trains professionals to manage, plan, execute, supervise and implement projects from a position of leadership, as well as learning to strike a balance between scope, timing and budget.
The world of creative industries, design, communication and innovation is growing more competitive. A ‘good idea’ alone is no longer enough – it needs a strategic perspective. This is where the project manager steps in to properly coordinate every agent involved and all interrelated activities, whilst also ensuring quality, profitability and value for stakeholders.
The course follows a methodology that covers planning, organisation and resource management to meet every given project’s goals. With a practical, hands-on approach, it combines master classes with conferences and workshops.
– Provide participants with the conceptual and technical tools to plan, develop, manage and implement projects within the field of creativity, design and/or innovation.
– Students learn to handle creative projects more efficiently thanks to the methodologies imparted during the course. This allows them to understand in a global manner the implications of a project and the leading role that has to be performed by the project manager.
– The aim is to enable students to incorporate project management into their regular activity, identifying the adequate methodology for each stage of the project, knowing and using the suitable tools for each occasion and developing their leadership aptitudes.
– The knowledge acquired in the course can be applied to several fields and formats, from integration into a company’s creative team, to management of a design studio or performance of freelance projects.
– Group work is fostered and promoted, looking for participants experimentation with the advantages and difficulties of working in multidisciplinary teams, approaching the experiences to the real conditions of projects development.
IED Barcelona, for their Continuing Study Programs proposes a dynamic methodology in which the course serves as a laboratory for analysis & exchange of information and discussion of cases. Participants will have the opportunity to share experiences with the speakers, in a climate of close dialogue that serves as a meeting point of their current knowledge and future career aspirations.
The course will have a practical “hands on” approach, combined with master classes and conferences. The students will have the opportunity to learn and experiment with the professors in a close collaboration environment. The classes are expected to become active workshops with a “learning by doing” approach integrated with the theoretical content provided by the professors.
The professional program is aimed at all those professionals (creative, technical, executive of management-related profiles) who, regardless of the specific area they perform, want to acquire specific tools and methodologies for project management and design either to incorporate them into their their own companies and projects or to promote creativity and competitiveness in the organizations they work for.
Professionals from the fields of communication, marketing and design, those working on the fields of business and strategic planning performing in creative or innovation projects are potential project managers:
– Designers from any discipline.
– Specialists in communication and marketing.
– Professionals devoted to the world of business and strategic planning.
– Businessmen and industrials from several sectors wanting to question their processes for production and products conception to find techniques and methodologies to reconsider the scope of their business.
– Other professionals with proven experience in the field of design/innovation/marketing.
Participants are qualified to work in several types of companies and organizations, performing the following activities:
– Management of design and innovation projects.
– Leadership in creative processes.
– Strategic vision to conceptualize and develop new products and services.
– Apply project management methodologies to creative processes to maximize their output.
An Industrial Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and MBA graduate from La Salle Barcelona – New York, his education is complemented by a course in Executive Education from IESE. He is also certified by Stanford through the Advanced Project Management Program (SAPM), APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), and qualified in Supply Chain-PRO by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
Eduard has a wealth of experience in international operations environments, launching products and services in a technological environment. In recent years, he has led digital transformation and strategy teams at global level in the area of Customer Support for HP. Eduard has combined his professional experience with teaching in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Project Management in his roles as a Teacher at various business schools and universities.
Professional Scrum Trainer from Scrum.org, Agile Coach and DevOps Evangelist. Guillem helps organisations transform from traditional methods to value-centered environments by exploring new ways of working. He focuses on teams and individuals, working together in synergy with organisations, while empowering them to generate cultural change.
In addition, he has experience in software development environments, changes to the DevOps mentality, and product management. He is enthusiastic about helping teams and organisations improve their development practices, foster value-based delivery, improve communication between individuals and reduce development cycles.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.
Other Related Courses
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.