Master in Design for Artificial Intelligence
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: January 20th 2022
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and alternate Thursday, from 6.30pm to 10.40pm
15.400€ (Enrolment fee 3.900€ + tuition fee 11.500€).
Find out more about our payment options and special conditions.
The Master in Design for Artificial Intelligence trains professionals to lead the design of products and services that can integrate solutions related to artificial intelligence. Having as an end goal to facilitate its use by people and companies, the course is aimed at optimising the conceptualisation, design and development of new products and services, while ensuring an ethical approach in all stages of the process.
Applying artificial intelligence has come to define an environment in which the continuous interaction of intelligent information management and analysis systems can help to predict the needs and desires of customers in real time. This opens up enormous possibilities for the creation of a generation of products and services that are capable of offering increased personalisation, as well as new and better user experiences.
The programme aims to cover the growing need for new digital skills to adapt to new environments. It provides an overall view that helps to align the creation potential of developers with the needs and preferences of customers based on a knowledge of technological context.
– To provide a framework for analysis and development that uses design to exploit AI in business areas in a simple and effective manner.
– To manage from the overall process of creating and developing products in the technological field related to AI from the perspective of design.
– To conduct research into the conceptualisation of new products and services adapted to customers through the advanced analysis of big data and the results of deep learning algorithms.
– To integrate the user experience into the process of developing new products and services related to the fields of applying AI.
– To implement applications that can take advantage of sensorization and data management processes in public and private smart environments.
– To design innovative solutions in the field of IoT based on machine-to-machine connectivity within the framework of 5G.
– To apply virtual or augmented reality concepts to the design and development of new experiences applicable to products and services.
– To integrate social, technical and sustainable variables into work methodologies to develop systemic design solutions.
The course is organized in related and confluent blocks in which the necessary contents are developed to achieve the objectives set. All this with the guiding thread of different projects elaborated throughout the entire course in order to explore and strengthen what has been studied in the blocks.
Throughout the course, sessions are also held in visits, workshops, round tables or conferences.
– Graduates in disciplines related to design, preferably product design, industrial design, graphic design or engineering, who want to acquire the necessary tools to join design and development teams for new products and services that integrate solutions related to AI.
– Professionals from the technical and technological sector.
– Professionals related to data analysis and processing.
The Master course prepares students to hold a position in companies linked to the technology sector or integrate solutions related to the application of AI tools into the development of their products and services.
The curriculum of the course is designed by IED Barcelona’s teaching department together with Everis Spain.
Data Controller: Istituto Europeo Di Design S.L
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Informing you about available courses
- Receive offers, promotions and exclusive events for me
Type of information that we collect (Legal Basis): Express consent.
Recipients: Istituto Europeo di Design will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior express consent.