Master in Graphic Design
In today’s world, understanding the communication sector is crucial in order to offer a range of solutions to meet the graphic and visual communication needs that the market demands.
Rising to this need, the Masters in Graphic Design trains professionals to build a multidisciplinary profile based not only on grasping the fundamentals, methodologies and tools involved in graphic design, but also on acquiring management skills, enabling them to identify and adapt graphic and communication solutions to a host of different needs.
– To explore deep into the current concept of design with a cross-sector, multidiscipline approach.
– To teach students the fundamentals of design by studying the main iconographic references and styles.
– To equip students with the methodologies, techniques, physical elements and digital software that make up the visual communication toolbox.
– To explore the various professional options that graphic design and visual communication offer from an eminently practical and project-based perspective.
– To enhance the student’s profile with management skills linked to planning and organising design processes and teams.
The masters is structured as a theory and practice programme that revolves around carrying out a series of projects. The subjects in the syllabus are divided into 4 sections:
– Know-how and research
– Techniques and development
– Applications and management
– Digital Environment
– Ideas and solutions
Graduates in different disciplines and professionals looking to steer their career towards graphic design and visual communication development and management. Graduates in Photography and Fine Arts.
At the end of the course, depending on each student’s profile and prior experience, career options may include:
Working in multimedia: TV channels, newspapers, magazines.
Working as an information designer in multidisciplinary projects.
Working for advertising agencies and press offices.
Working for design studios.
Working in information design departments in official institutions and organisations, agencies and companies.
Developing infographics, information boards, wayfinding, instruction manuals, etc.
Irene Sierra, Designer with postgraduate illustration at the London College of Communication.
She has worked in Camper developing different functions as illustrator for shoes and handbag collections, trend analyst, coordination of collaborations with schools of art and design, search for new talent, graphic designer or as part of the organization of the Son Fortesa workshop.
In 2013 she founded her own brand of handbags and accessories, Sila. She also continues to develop projects related to fashion design, editorial and corporate identity from her own studio founded in 2014.
Responsible: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L B-80813959
Purpose: The information collected on the website will only be used for the following purposes:
This is the basic purpose of the form
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept the legal conditions
- This is the purpose that appears when brands that accept to receive commercial information
Type of information we collect (Legitimization):
- Identifying data
- Academic and professional data
This information is necessary to carry out the purposes described in the previous section, otherwise we can not inform you, or process your registration or academic record.
Recipients of your data:
We inform you that your personal information access certain entities according to law regulations that require us to communicate your personal information.
Also, after your express consent, we would cede your data to entities that belong to the group to which Istituto Europeo di Design, SL belongs, and to those that may be of interest once the commercial relationship with you has been established, and may be consulted by assignees at the Istituto Europeo headquarters di Design, SL, with the sole purpose of informing you of our offers and services.
If you wish you have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose those treatments you do not want, for this you must send a letter to the address above or to the email address: email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your DNI or NIE and indicating in the subject Data Protection.
If you need more information you can consult it here